Very slowly, I've been purging and getting rid of the excess stuff in our house. Which, when considering the size of our house, isn't as much as it could be. As I mentioned before, this is difficult for me. So, as a baby step, I've been listing old books for sale on Amazon. I have been sooo shocked. Within the first two and a half weeks, 11 of the 15 I first posted sold. Everday I found a new "Sold! Ship Now!" msg in my inbox. This weekend I listed another dozen or so. And BAM - three ... no, wait, five... more over the weekend. And another this morning. And I thought I wouldn't be able to give these books away.
Not that I'm trying to make much of a profit on these. Generally, I find the lowest price and list it lower, if I can... but to even watch my old textbooks go and see the empty shelf space grow, is such a good feeling. Maybe this won't be so bad afterall.
5.20.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment