Finally - after something like two weeks of unseasonable coldness, the weather is finally breaking through to something more reasonable. There is sunshine coming through my window! And oh my, I think that is some blue sky.
I'm feeling quite motivated today - I think I'll throw out some more clothes :) and move that dresser from the garage to the bedroom so that it looks more like a bedroom and less like like a vast empty space. And it'll help the garage look more like a garage, too.
DH is out in the yard, mowing, blowing, demossing, reseeding, aerating, well, you get the idea. I'm not sure of the exact Plan of Action, but he's got a friend with a landscaping business (ie he really knows what to do to fix our lawn and make it pretty) helping him.
I've been stuck to the computer this am looking @ pressure cookers on ebay. I figure if it is the Must Have kitchen appliance on a boat, maybe I'll start practicing now. I decided, after reading the good advice to others on the Living Aboard forums, I shouldn't buy anything for the boat until we're actually on it. But, I'm breaking my rule for this item because it seems to be the galley thing every boat dweller has in common (and I love shopping and kitchen gadgets). Please, if you hear me say I'm going to break my rule again, gently remind me of my rule!
Okay, enough time @ the computer. Honestly, am I such a nerd that after a whole week of working on computers (I've got a whole lot of them sitting on my desk anxiously awaiting my return on Monday) I have to come home and get on the computer to relax?
4.26.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment